A luscious confection that offers a delectable morsel of creamy chocolate. Special by any measure.
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate (8 squares)
- 1 Cup sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 1 egg; well beaten
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- assorted decorations*
- * Use 1/3 Cup angel flake coconut, 1/4 Cup chocolate or colored decors or colored sugar crystals, and 1/3 Cup finely chopped almonds or pecan halves.
- Melt chocolate in saucepan over very low heat; stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Add sugar, egg and milk; beat until smooth.
- Chill until firm enough to handle, about 30 min.
- Shape into 1/2″ balls, ovals or logs. Roll in decorations. (Pecan halves may be pressed into confection tops instead of rolling confections in chopped almonds.)