|Aztec Pyramid Avocado Dip|| |
- 3 avocados *
- 1 Cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 Cups sour cream
- 1 1/3 ounces taco seasoning mix, 1 package
- 2 Cups Cheddar, sharp, shredded
- 3 Cups fresh tomatoes, fine chopped
- 5 green onions, sliced, use all
- 1/2 Cup black olives, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- LAYER 1: (Bottom) Mash the avocados and blend in the lemon juice, mixing well, and spread evenly in a bowl or on a serving plate to the edges of the dish.
- LAYER 2: Beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy. Blend in the sour cream, mixing well, and blend in the taco seasoning, blending well. Spread over the avocado layer.
- LAYER 3: Sprinkle the cheddar cheese over the cream cheese mixture.
- LAYER 4: Distribute the tomatoes over the cheddar cheese layer.
- LAYER 5: Spread the green onions over the tomato layer.
- LAYER6: Top with the black olives. Serve at room temperature. Makes about 10 1/2 cups of dip.
DIPPERS: Tortilla Chips, Bell peppers, Lobster, Jicama.