Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 4 sprigs mint (4 to 5 leaves on sprig)
- 4 slices lime
- Ice cubes
- 1 Cup white Rum
- 2 Cups sugar cane juice; about
- 1/4 Cup superfine sugar
- Club soda or Sprite
- For each drink, muddle (or mash with spoon) 1 sprig mint and 1 lime slice in bottom of tall glass.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add 1/4 cup rum.
- Fill glass almost to top with sugar cane juice (about 1/2 cup).
- Add 1 tablespoon superfine sugar.
- Top with a splash of soda.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Each serving: 403 calories; 85 mg sodium; 0 cholesterol; 0 fat; 68 grams carbohydrates; 0 protein; 0 fiber.
Recipe from Xiomara Ardolina, owner of Xiomara, her nuevo Latino restaurant in Old Pasadena, CA.