A simply wonderful sangria of deep, dark and delicious flavor. The added charm that berries, cherries and grapes provide gives it a sweetness, while the tea gives it earthiness. Delectable.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punches
- cherries, blackberries and black grapes
- strip of peel from a whole lemon or, sliced orange or lemon
- 1/2 Cup strongly brewed black tea
- 1 bottle dry red wine
- chilled club soda, to taste
- Place fruits and lemon peel in a 2 1/2 quart pitcher.
- Add the tea and enough wine to cover.
- Chill remaining wine.
- Before serving, pour remaining wine in pitcher, stir, and add ice and club soda to taste.
- Serve in red wine glasses.