Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punches
- 12 ounces Egg Beaters 99 percent egg substitute
- 3 bananas; very ripe, pureed
- 1/3 Cup sugar
- 3 Cups skim milk
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg; grated
- 1 Tablespoon nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 teaspoon Rum extract
- Mix all ingredients in a 2 quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium low heat until it’s as thick as you desire.
- Variation: Spike with 1/2 cup dark rum or whiskey.
- Banana Nog Pudding: Add 1 tablespoon cornstarch.
- Cook over medium low heat until thick.
- Spoon into serving dishes and grate a little nutmeg over it.
- Banana Nog Ice Cream: Cook over medium low heat until thick.
- Put into blender.
- Freeze in the blender jar for 5 hours.
- Take out every hour to scrape the sides with a rubber spatula and blend on low for 30 seconds.
- Spoon into serving dishes and top with “Gooey Caramel Sauce”.
Per serving: 140 Calories (kcal)