Banana Eggnog Shake
This nog is not just for the holidays, but may be served year round. Perfect if you have low potassium.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
Serves: 1 to 2
- 1 ripe banana, cut in pieces
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 drop vanilla extract
- freshly grated nutmeg
- In blender or food processor, combine banana and egg; blend until smooth.
- Add ice cream, milk and vanilla; blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Serve with a straw.
- Makes 1 large or 2 small servings.